June 30, 2011 —
SULLIVAN COUNTY, NY — The Third Annual Garden Tour of private gardens in Sullivan County, sponsored by SullivanArc and Sullivan Renaissance, will take place on Saturday, July 23. The eight to 10 gardens, located between Liberty and Wurtsboro, are open for visits between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Individuals can follow the route shown on the provided guide map or select their own. A wine and cheese reception for ticket holders and garden owners follows the tour at Bashakill Vineyards.
The cost is $25 per person. Advance tickets can be purchased at the locations below or directly from SullivanArc at www.sullivanarc.org  (click on “Buy Tickets”) or at 845/796-1350, ext. 1050. A limited number of tickets will be sold on the day of the event between 9 and 11 a.m.
• Catskill Harvest Market, State Route 52 and Ferndale-Loomis Road, Liberty
• The Cutting Garden, State Route 52, Youngsville
• Delaware Valley Farm & Garden (Agway), 30 Viaduct Road, Callicoon
• Everlasting Spring, 3195 State Route 52, White Sulphur Springs
• Hillside Greenhouse, 1 Kaempfer Lane, Liberty
• Monticello Greenhouses, 217 E. Broadway, Monticello
• Stephenson’s Garden Center, 1706 State Route 52, Liberty
• Vita’s Farm Market, 4789 State Route 52, Jeffersonville